Important messages to participants (oral, poster presenters and participants without presentation)
- All Ph.D students are eligible for poster presentations. You may submit the abstracts for poster. A few posters will be shortlisted for Oral presentations. The same will be intimated by mid-November.
- During registration, kindly upload your abstract along with the proof of registration fee payment (NEFT transaction etc). That will be sufficient as proof of payment. You will be provided the receipt during the conference.
- Ten Best Poster Awards and Six Best Oral Presentation Awards will be presented to research scholars during the conference.
- The hostel accommodation for the registered students will be available only during the conference [Maximum Duration: Check-in date: 1st Dec, 2022 and Check-out date: 5th Dec, 2022 (Morning)] . Hostel accommodation beyond this duration will not be possible as the rooms are not available due to other Institute Events.
- All the hostel rooms are of single occupancy basis and therefore no accompanying person is allowed inside a single room. A separate room can be alloted to the accompanying person if he/she is registered under 'accompanying person' category. Unregistered accompanying persons need to find their own accommodation.
- Students should bring their own Lock and Key for the room that will be allocated to them in the Hostels.
- The participation certificate will be provided only on the last day of conference (4th Dec, 2022).
- Food will be arranged for the Participants (from other Institutes) from the evening of 1st Dec, 2022 (Dinner) till the morning of 5th Dec, 2022 .
Oral Presentation Email intimation has been sent to authors whose abstract are selected for short oral presentation ( 6 +2 min). The presentation schedule will be updated soon in the program schedule page. The authors, selected for Oral presentation will not be eligible for Poster presentation.
- All the gents participants (oral, poster presenters and participants without presentation)will be accommodated in Lohit Hostel. Similarly all the ladies participants (oral, poster presenters and participants without presentation)will be accommodated in Dhansiri Hostel.
- Participants coming by Train can avail the Institute Bus Service (Green Valley Travels Buses) that runs to and from City (Bus Stopage: Beside Guwahati Railway Station). The Uber/Ola service is also available from both of Railway Station and Airport to IIT Guwahati.